We help customers see beyond the 2D world so they can better manage their assets, increase productivity, improve customer experience, and address real-life scenarios. By working together with them, we identify the key necessities we must address using XR and then move to creating proofs of concept and providing adequate solutions. Through our collaborations, we aim to bring the benefits of XR technologies into the following areas:
- Alternative therapy - Virtual reality application for helping people, especially children, with autism to better communicate and connect with others and the world around them. VR allows children to not only experience the situations and emotions that come with them but also have their sensory system engaged by dealing with different stimuli such as visual, auditory, and tactile.
- Extended City - Increasing individuals’ awareness of cultural heritage, social and economic issues. Digital marketers and business owners can create more business exposure and attract more/different users to visit their location.
- Landscape Design - Research in collaboration with Wageningen University & Research. A collaborative mixed-reality application that facilitates decision-making in landscape design.
- Road safety - A driving simulator with different road design layouts to check what aspects could improve a driver's attention, therefore decreasing the number of accidents.
- Industry - Facilitating the inspection process for relay checkups, improving the quality, efficiency, and safety of the inspection process.