Why do we process your personal data?
We record your details to:
- match supply and demand in the labour market
- offer support in the area of tooling
- register hours worked
- send out the Centric newsletter
- make payments
- conduct pre-employment screenings for our clients
- draw up temporary employment contracts
- We do not collect or use information for purposes other than those described above unless we have obtained your consent in advance.
What personal data do we process?
In the context of providing its services, Centric records information in its database for use by Centric and possibly also by third parties with whom data processing agreements have been made. We do or may record the following information:
- name, address, gender, date of birth, citizen service number (BSN), CV, diplomas, personnel documents, copy of proof of ID, passport photo, marital status, email address, nationality, and information about training
- information concerning availability, employment history, and leave
- Bank account number
- other information to the extent required by law or if you have given your consent
Centric only holds special categories of personal data (as referred to in Article 9 of the General Data Protection Regulation) on you with your consent.
Who has access to your personal data?
Except in the cases mentioned here, Centric will not provide your personal data to third parties without your prior consent. In some cases the information may be shared internally within Centric. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Data is provided to the following third parties:
clients looking for suitable candidates (for a temporary contract or on a permanent basis), in which case Centric will provide the CV in any case.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
Our legal basis for processing your personal data is performance of a contract, legitimate interest, or consent.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will not hold your personal data for longer than necessary for us to achieve the purpose for which we obtained your personal data or longer than permitted by law or after you have withdrawn your consent.
29 October 2021