At Centric, we regard the protection of personal data as a very important part of our business operations and services. Protecting this data is the basis of our reliability as a supplier and a business partner. By personal data we mean any information about an identified and/or identifiable natural person.
In this privacy statement we explain how we collect and process personal data. We collect this information when you visit www.centric.eu, contact us or use our services.
This statement provides information on the following:
- why we process your personal data
- how long we keep your personal data
- what rights you have with regard to the processing of your personal data
- how we protect your personal data
Our privacy promises
Our privacy promises can be summarised as follows:
- Purpose and limitation: Centric only processes personal data for specific, explicit, legitimate purposes
- Lawfulness: Centric only processes personal data on the basis of one of the legal grounds
- Data minimization: Centric takes measures to keep the amount of personal data we process to a bare minimum
- Transparency: Centric provides stakeholders, such as clients, prospects, employees, applicants, and suppliers, clear insight into how Centric uses their personal data
- Security: Centric takes security very seriously. In every choice we make, we include measures to see that your privacy is protected
Personal data protection
Centric does its utmost to ensure your personal data is always handled with care. Furthermore, we do all within our power to prevent the loss and/or any unlawful use or processing of such data. We do this through the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, including some of the latest innovations in security. Where we need to share your personal data with third parties in order to perform our duties, we conclude Data Processing Agreements for this purpose when needed.
If, despite our best efforts, a security and/or data breach occurs, we will act in accordance with the company procedure we have drawn up for this purpose. In such a case, we will do everything we can to minimize the consequences of the breach.
If the breach poses a risk to privacy, we will report this to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. When desirable, and in any case when required by law, we will also inform the Data Subjects about the breach.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- The right of access
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data processed by Centric.
- The right to rectification
You have the right to have Centric rectify and/or complete your personal data.
- The right to erasure/“be forgotten”
You have the right to have Centric erase your personal data.
- The right to data portability
You have the right to have Centric transfer your personal data to a third party.
- The right to restrict processing
You have the right of restriction of processing of your personal data by Centric.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
You have the right to have decisions made about you made by a person (unlike with automated decision making).
- The right to object
You have the right to object to Centric regarding the processing of your personal data.
How to exercise you rights
Centric takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously and has appointed a Privacy Officer who can answer any question you may have concerning privacy rights. You can contact the Centric Privacy Officer via email@example.com.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Centric handles your data as transparently and carefully as possible. If you do have a complaint about the processing of your data, we ask you first to contact our Privacy Officer by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then do our utmost to resolve your complaint. In the unlikely event that you do not agree with the measures taken, you can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Data processing information sheets
In addition to this privacy statement, Centric has drawn up individual information sheets for specific areas/types of processing. These information sheets describe the following for the specific area they cover:
- Why do we process your personal data?
- Which categories of personal data do we process?
- Who has access to your personal data?
- What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
- How long will we keep your personal data?
- What personal data security measures are taken?
Information sheets are available for the following areas/types of processing:
For Centric employees, the staff manual explains how the General Data Protection Regulation is applied in their case.
Updates to our privacy statement
Centric reserves the right to make changes to the Privacy- and Cookie Statement. Centric will post updates to these statements from time to time so that you always have access to the most recent version. This version of our Privacy Statement is dated September 19th 2023.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data by Centric, you may contact us by email using the following address email@example.com or a letter to our postal address: Postbus 338 / 2800 AH Gouda / The Netherlands.